With every boundary crossed, with every minute Cynthia Ortiz is violated and made to feel raped by Charles Perry, with every contact which is always made against her will, with each and every lie told about her, every slanderous statement, every penny robbed, every judge bought, every day Officer Nealey sits in jail for something he could not have done, every child exposed, every mother ruined, every family destroyed comes this, more recordings of Perry that get to police. The famous McNamara email was the first and detailed Perry’s plans to arrange the false arrest of Cynthia, the chick he’s stalking. That information came out of Lubbock. He did carry out that specific threat and has many more since to where it’s piled up quite high. Police obtain a lot of chatter about an individual Perry’s people refer to as “The Muffin Man”. See more below:
“It’s not legit but I will have her car towed and sold before she figures that out.”- Charles Perry
3) “They have your social security card. Drop what you are doing and report it stolen right now.” McNamara Police
4) “They have your spare credit card. Go look to confirm it’s missing and report it stolen right now.” – McNamara police
5) “He can’t get you kicked out because of the CoVid moratorium so he’s going to try to get you kicked out on smoking “
6) “You make sure she takes the shot. You make sure she thinks she will die if she doesn’t and we will just tell everyone she had an unfortunate allergic reaction. ” — Charles Lee Perry serial killers always have three names.
7) “Her name is Mary Beth, sometimes goes by Beth. He spilt her skull in two and dumped her at a lake just outside Billings Montana
8) “We are getting sick and tired if being told when we can talk to Cyndi and what we can say. It’s none of his business. He’s butting in where he’s not been invited. She’s our friend. She’s our family and we want her to be happy and not smothered by a delusional criminal. ” — Cymthia’s friends and family
9) “We have to find a way to take her driver’s license away from her. ” — Charles Lee Perry – serial killers always have three names and grandiose thinking and sense of entitlement.
10) “See if you can’t get her uncle to talk her into leaving Oklahoma a d going to be with Charles. ” –Perrys guy
11) “What we are gonna do is harass her then when she tells on us we are going to have her charged with harassment and use her as a test case for the Supreme Court. Can’t we count in you to help? We will make it worth your while. ” — Charles Lee Perry
12) “Get her mileage off her car and find out if she’s got cruise control and how much fuel she has. We can’t have her talking to Mike Nealey. We gotta get that car from her so she can’t testify or go talk to Mike. ” Charles Lee Perry
Why? If you didn’t do.it what do you care?
13) “Get Cyndi a house, a car and an expense account or tell her that’s what we will do and see if you can’t her to follow the yellow brick road and shut that girl up. ” – Perry and Calvin
14) “Does she have any idea what I can do to her?” “I know she knows what you can do to her but can you not see what she can do to you? Look at all this she finds out and you have no idea how. So I’d back off what you think you can do to her and start worrying about what they are going with all this and how they will use it to what they do to you. ” — Calvin and Unidentified Person.
15) “We have had someone talk to Mike. He just cries and says he can’t remember anything. But you all need to quit coming up here and brow beating people. ” Matt Powell and Unidentified Person.
16) “She torpedoed my case. ” Matt Powell
17) “I wish I’d gotten to know Cynthia when she lived here. I would never have fallen for Charles Perry’s load of crap had I known her better. ” Matt Powell
18) “They called up here constantly wanting us to pull her over and give them information in her car and asked us to look into all these claims that turned out to be nothing. They wasted our time. They said they wanted to get her on harassment. Cynthia kept to herself and we knew they were doing doing things to her that she could have called us to report and she never called. She worked very hard trying to get those weird guys from Lubbock to just leave her alone so she could just live. It became very clear to us fairly early on that they were the ones doing the harassing, not her. They took so much of our time away from real crimes messing with that girl and it really pissed us off. ” OK Law Enforcement.
19) “Is that that chick those weird guys from Lubbock keep going at? ” Unidentified Person
20) “That bitch just pinned the tail on the donkey is what she just did. She just caught herself a bad guy. She dissected that murder of Chief Miller like a damn pro. ” — Individual in OK Law Enforcement.
20) “Perry comes up here says he’s married to Cynthia and tells her kid he’s his step dad. She won’t have a thing to do with him. Then she has these Bond Conditions where he agreed to stop bothering her then comes up here and says that shit. He said he was going to get her pregnant so she can’t leave him and they aren’t together and he can’t get it up. Turkey baster I guess. She won’t do it. He’d have to drug her. She’s not going to want that. This guy is those guys who have women locked in a basement somewhere. He gives me the creeps man. He’s creepy. I think he’s got chicks all caged in a basement is what I’m trying to say. I think all his property everywhere needs to be searched from top to bottom and land dug up and whatever you can do but his mind is fucked up and twisted and I’m telling there are dead bodies somewhere and women and probably kids he made those women have while in captivity locked up somewhere. He’s that weird. He makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up Man. You need to quit fucking with that guy and go look. ” — Younger but wiser OK cop to an old fart who is about 30 years past a good time to retire and go do something he’s a little better at because he’s not fit for police work if he can’t protect and serve properly. If he didn’t look he’s not fit.
21) “There won’t be a new car or a new apartment. ” -Charles Perry Once caught he had to back off subsequently “Well now she can’t say he wouldn’t let her get a new car and new apartment. He made sure she did. ” “You have any idea what she had to go through to get that? It’s a little bitty apartment and older car. What in hell is his problem that he puts her through all that just so she can have a little bitty apartment and that little bitty old car I mean Come on Man. Don’t say shit like that. She has to fight for everything she has and then once she gets it she will have to fight to keep it because he will try to take it away. That’s all he does all day long. Take from her. ” – Unidentified People
22) “Long as I’ve known Charles Perry he stalk women. He’s a sex pervert. He trolls and watches their schedule. He sees when they leave to go to work, has cameras installed in their home and sells watch time on the deep web. These women a d their kids have no idea. They have not given consent. They don’t even know. He watches for work place vulnerabilities and uses that to them fired. He then causes them to lose the house. They start asking family to help.so that causes conflict with family. He then has the ex take the kids away. He likes getting women hysterical then he goes and rubs one out. He’s a sex pervert. I’m glad someone is finally putting a stop to it because I’m tired of sleeping with one eye opened. “
23) “Do you have any idea what she’s doing Mr Powell? She’s is not supposed know of these proceedings. She does know and what she is doing is trying to communicate with me in the only way she can. Are you not seeing that is what she is doing, Sir? ” Judge
24) “If we can’t get her dancing again there is no more Rattatouie or Hansel and Gretel or Rumplestiltskin or Pin the tail on the donkey” – One if Perry’s guys listing the names of the plays from their pervert play book they try to use to hurt Cynthia. Pin the tail on the donkey for example is the term used when they have someone try to bait her out in a crime. They had a drug dealer at her work call her over to where he was sitting and he said “Can you do me a favor? As that guy up at the stage if wants some of my pot and I got some one here too. Ask him if he wants some. ” She said “Yeah no fuck you”. That was a cop and they wanted her false arrested on drug trafficking. She’s not a turnip truck Faller Offer and they contradict in that they try crap like that intending to cause her harm but the call around to see if she’s a cop and where she learned to sting op like she does. Rumplestiltskin is the play from the pervert play book when they try to get her to say her real name.
25) “This is interesting. I know only five people in the country who can do what she can do. ” Unidentified Person discussing her sting op skills and some other stuff she does to catch Perry’s criminal activity.
26) “I will find a way to lock her up again and she won’t get out this time unless she is with me. You need to give up. ” — Charles Lee Perry to Fabian in 2016. Fabian puzzle Perry is just temporary butt in and that is all he is to Cynthia. He’s just a job.
27)”Perry goes hunting with Judge Cummings. That’s where the hearings were, not in court. We know exactly how many times Perry has gone hunting with that judge. We will deal with that in our case. ” McNamara Police it’s a need to know. They don’t trust you, you dont need to know. Lucky Miller is dead. Little kids are watched in the privacy of their home where should be safe taking a bath so little old limp dick farts can go imagine they can jack off and that is as sick as it gets but the reality of the nature of these crimes and the reason for the status.
28) “These girls just think we are a bunch of old far sex perverts. We are businessmen. ” Nope. Businessmen get a contract and pay a fair fee for using services so.tjey dint create a liability that would kick them in the ass later down the road. Perry and Calvin or whoever that was Perry works with didn’t bother to get permission or pay for using the bodies of other human beings, or their property and utilities to make a profit and right they are fucked more than their slow minds are able to understand. All this recorded and Perry still will not leave Cynthia alone and his failure to do led to this coming out. She’s not told, nor are we, who informants are. That confidential. If a name is said or she recognizes a voice that’s the only way she can know. Perry has asked if his leaks are Zi, Kim, Ty and Jim. She doesn’t know and wouldn’t say if she did. He wants to know who told but couldn’t care less whose life he just devasted. We do care. That’s why we got all this.
29) “She doesn’t feel anything for you, Charles. You are trying to force her into something she doesn’t want to be in. She doesn’t want you. She wants me. You know this. ” Fabian to Charles Lee Perry – serial killers all have three names
30) “Perry looks like the Hobbit. He’s a Taylor Swift Song. That bitch comes up here and orders us around like we owe him something and threats us and says he has all this power and he can’t get a real date with someone who wants to be there. If he had power he could get a real date, hell even we can do that. Cynthia catches that bitch ever time he tries to do something to her. He cannot even get a real date. He’s spent the better part of a decade sitting around watching her in wish land and cannot even get a real date and he’s an asshole and she’s cool.as fuck. I dont see what power he has if he don’t have no life and no real date with a woman who wants to be with him. ” Unidentified persons
31) “I never call my girlfriend’s friends and family but if I did it would be to find out what she wants for Christmas or her birthday not to have them get information so I can take her car away. ” – Unidentified Person
32) “My fear is that the behaviour this guy exhibits in that he comes up here and says this is his wife and there were no vows exchanged and I’m looking at these documents that appear to be a forgery and he’s telling us we cannot talk with her to confirm this is her signature, that we got one of those sick twisted types that is into necrophelia. He’s indicated she consented to having cameras on her and it looks to me like these documents he’s using to say that are forged and this is not her signature. She went and bought sheets and covered every inch of her room over at Lakeshore so.if she did consent she revoked when she did that but I don’t think she ever did or he wouldn’t say we can’t confirm this is her signature. So my fear is that he’s been running a fantasy through his head about Cyndi that he’s gonna kill her and have sex with her dead body. I think he’s done this before many times. He don’t do things living women would do so he kills them so he can do all the sick twisted weird shit living ladies will not do. It’s weirdo. He’s a weirdo and I’m not willing to put her life at risk like that. I’m not doing it here. She turns up missing everyone knows he did it. I mean she’s here in my.jurusdiction and I’m not gonna put her life at risk.so Perry can indulge in his necro deal. Are you cause I’m not. ” — Chief Lucky Miller
33) “I’m not gonna have people in my town inconvenienced so you can mess with this girl’s money. You need to get her some money and you keep your hands out of her wallet. If some guy grabbed a woman’s purse and started taking her money, you’d have men beat him up and get it back to her so.whats the difference in you taking her money from her work and that? I don’t see any difference. You guys get your hands out of her purse and quit taking her money. ” Chief Lucky Miller
34) “Looks to me like Charles Perry has difficulty managing his professional relationships with women. He seems not to be able to recognize proper boundaries. We hired an attorney to look.through all her civil cases and he just went in and lied. She is now to me much more credible because there is not one of these where she was even allowed in court to argue her case. He went in and did these backroom deals and got everything thrown out. Had he made mistake on her arrest or there was some sort of misunderstanding and these guys made it right, I could live with that but they proceeded to do her dirty again, and they have 20 plus attorneys between them and Cyndi Ortiz has not been to law school and they would not allow her in, on her own law suits to argue or question him or anything and that I cannot live with. I’m very cautious even with Matt. He’s been a great disappointment because we all know Charles is a little weird but I thought, well Charles is not just a little weird, he’s a lot weird and shady but I.thought Matt had more integrity than do something like this and they didn’t just do it to her on one. They did this to her three times. So my problem is we finally had someone in Lubbock that I trusted to find good candidates and run them and win in positions that we needed good conservative representation and Charles ran her off and we needed that girl here to what she does. He ran her out of town and now they got criminal charges building up somewhere and after looking through all this, I can sure see why. ” — Leader in Lubbock
35) “Cynthia told everyone in March 2020 that she knew Mike Nealey was drugged and not tested prior to treatment by first responders with Narcan which would obviously change results. She ranted and raved for a year that Perry would keep her from testifying. He did exactly that. If there was any doubt in our minds that he is guilty if murder in the first degree of Chief Miller, guilty of attempted murder of Mike Nealey and fraud upon a court before and Cynthia is telling the truth, there isn’t now. Not now. He did exactly what she said and there are too many of those occasions that have accumulated over the past decade. You can’t miss it. ” About 40 reporters in general all said the same thing.
36) “Don’t let Cyndi get any money from work, freelance, or Terry or anyone right now. We need to get her dancing again and get the club raided. ”
37) Break into her place and break that printer if her’s. That way she can’t type up anything and print it out to file in Court. ”
38) We hear the words “ostensibly, ostentatious, dubious on these recordings a lot and Matt Powell’s famous “Oh for Gods sake. You are kidding me” or “Oh for crying out loud, you are kidding me”
39) We also hear “It was not obtained legally that we know of. ” Responses recently “I’m not going to tell you again. You don’t know that and until you do, quit complaining. She left. She has done everything she can do to avoid conflict. You are provoking. You came up here and broke the law. You are the antagonizers. You stop and there won’t be anything else to record and get back to her. ”
40) “Oh Cyndi? That chick those weird guys from Lubbock are going at all the time? Yes I know who you are talking about.” Who doesn’t. You gotta be under a rock in Oklahoma not to know. Everyone knows. He might hide the weird in Lubbock but most, not all, people in Lubbock think the UN is going to invade and 7 deputies will fix that one so that doesn’t mean anything at all. This isn’t Lubbock. Perry has tried hard to force Cynthia out of Oklahoma because he thinks that’s going to resolve him getting caught but The McNamara email didn’t come from.anyone in Oklahoma. That came from his own backyard. He is disturbing people badly with this creepster gig and when they did what they did to Mike Nealey last week, however bad it was, it blew up in ways they can’t imagine. That really pissed more people off than he will know until it’s too damn late. We did say five years ago no amount of money will cover up his crime this time. It’s never been more uncovered as it is right now. He’s gonna have justice shoved down his throat until he gags on it the way he forces all of us to gag on his crime. He’s not normal. He’s sicko.
41) The tossed Mike’s cell and came up empty. They didn’t find a thing. ” Why would they?
42) “Where does she keep her car registration? Is it in the glove or where does she keep that? Does anyone know where she keeps her title? ” — Perry wanting all that in the car so he can take it
43) “We need to get her using cable and take a look at her Roku.” She had cable for years until a few months ago and whatever nutty thing Perry “imagines” her Roku that would be out if the norm for what all Rokus do, that he needs to look at it speaks to his big problem with delusion.
44) “If she stays in Tulsa….” “If she moves back to NM…” “She can’t go back to Vegas….” Here we go again with people on Perry’s payroll that she doesn’t know or like butting in where they were not asked or invited in. Cynthia Ortiz is the only person who makes plans for Cynthia Ortiz and she sure as shit does not tell people who have proven dangerous to her. It’s not your business. You are crossing a boundary that you don’t need to be crossing. It’s not your concern or place to make plans for someone who doesn’t even know you. She moved twice to get away from Charles Perry. He is the criminal. A he has to do is get out of her life. That’s the law. When a lady asks to be left alone, it is a crime to force and push and shove and bother and if he were in a bar, unwanted male attention gets you bounced the hell out. It’s a bar, not a church. This is no different. She didn’t ask you what you think. She asked you to get out of her life and comply with the law like everyone else does with no effort at all whatsoever. His crime is an Imposition and unwanted burden. Where she lives, is none of his business. He’s had a decade to act like a grown ass man, get over it and move on and go be normal. He’s making everyone else uncomfortable. He makes Cynthia wanna barf. Actually, internationally all stalking is barfed upon as a very low class, offensive, creepy, disturbing form of conduct. The UK in fact, not long ago, changed the status of stalking to “heinous crime” due to the emotional torture inflicted on victims and in doing so increased the severity of penalties. It’s not just us. Internationally delusional whackjobs who can’t go be normal and find a woman that wants them and instead force themselves on one who is icked out by them and stop bothering everyone are categorized as socially inept criminals. It’s not just us. No means no in every language every where. Cynthia moved twice, sued 3 times to beat Perry off of her with a legal bat and if you can’t get a grip in reality and move on by now you really do need the butterfly net. Stuck in wannabe land or on the weirdo train makes him very very repulsive and disgusting to her and everyone watching him rip up her life because he didn’t get his way. She doesn’t like him, PERIOD. Where she lives is none of his business. She has a protected address just so he doesn’t.
Click here to see police recordings from May 15, 2021 incriminating to Charles Perry. They are calling these acts particularly heinous and malicious. He was caught pre-meditating, knew he was caught and did it anyways.
You know what our guys say when Perry won’t stop with the contact and harm after he keeps getting caught? “You gotta be shitting me with this. He’s still at it. ”
Click here to see more on Perry’s economic abuse with intent to force and coerce Cynthia to lie and be in something she wants nothing to do with and never will because he’s drama and cruel like this. Not her thing.
On and on and on we could go for years recorded and recorded and recorded and we cannot wait until this is all used against Charles Lee Perry in a Court of law to convict. The more he bothers Cynthia and her friends and family the easier it is to get this stuff. He’s hated and repulsive. The more he contacts her, creeps and peeps, hacks, sits around doing nothing but watching her on RV like some delusional crazed fan of a movie star in wannabe wish land, causes harm loss and hardship the more people talk and turn against him. It disturbs and upsets and makes people uncomfortable and sick and even traumatized to see him do the horrible bazaarly abnormal things he does all day. Why would it not and Mike Nealey is included in that too. Perry riled up some shit doing to Mike Nealey what he did last week. He can live with his choices. Injury to one person pisses people off and they start talking but when they get away with that involves some outrage. Perry is a sexually dysfunctional sadist who gets off on weird offensive bazaar and harm. He enjoys it. That is his wife. He’s married to being creepy, being mentally fucked up, being strange and being criminal and a sadist and we know that because even when he’s caught he goes right back at it and he’s done this consistently everyday day all his life a d he’s been caught daily for a decade since he met Cynthia, whose daddy, granddaddy, great granddady, and great great granddady were Lawmen. She’s been in and around elected officials, her granddad was one, and police all her life. She’s got connections with all the right folk. Perry has no such thing. She’s had that since she was born. First time in his criminal life he’s been caught like this, just since he met her. He’s not putting all this together in his head on the whole cause and effect thing. Shrink says he wouldn’t pass the test she gives young children on reasoning and logic. He’s an embarrassment.
All this information here was obtained by police from right up under Perry’s nose while he sat around being a lazy fat slob pervert watching tv all day. They got all this while he did that and the more problems he causes the more he intrudes the more we get and that is the cause and effect he cannot grasp like even a 5 year old. We are embarrassed by him. He shoves his weirdo problem down everyone’s throats until they gag on it so.hes about to get justice shoved down his until he gags on it and we will see how cute he thinks all this is then.
On Sam Cummings, he’d already been notified he was recorded in an illegal conversation with Charles Perry. The Motion to Vacate was just his shovel. He went at the digging as expected. That was only to see what he would do. He has consistently issued orders with no reason and no case law to support and when they are all arrested all these orders will be vacated so his was only an effort to see if he’d get it right this time or stay on the payroll. “Here is your shovel, Judge. We already told you that you were caught. You gonna prove that wrong by throwing the shovel down and walking off or are you gonna dig your hole deeper?” He went to digging. They all do and they always do.
You know what our guys said when Cynthia indeed was kept again out of Court with valuable pertinent information and Mike Nealey was found guilty of a crime as a result that we all know he didnt do? If we knew he was drugged before depos were taken you need to know we know he didn’t do it. “I cannot believe they did that to him. I mean I can’t believe it. We gotta fix this. How the fuck do these people sleep at night. I can’t believe they did that to him. Jesus! Makes me so mad!!!! These people are boiling up a pot of shit karma and they got it coming. If anyone has it coming they do. Boy that pisses me off. How could they do that to him? ” Made people more mad than they already were. You piss people off like that the result is they tell on you because they want you in jail and off all our backs. More than ever in Perry’s life. If he were any good at being a CPA he’d do a little math and take all the times he’s been told on since he met Cynthia and subtract all the times he was caught and told on before and see he’s not wanted. He’s not liked. He’s pissing everyone off. He’s upsetting people. He’s turned a whole lot against him. He’s disturbing people and most likely people he’s gonna wish to God he hadn’t pissed off. Cynthia being one. She comes from Lawmen. She is not on his side. He’s too low class. Perry clearly has delusional Erotomania which is when someone thinks the other is in love when all evidence days they really just don’t like you. She left. She moved again. She sued him 3 times to be rid of him. She asked 11 times for some sort of order prohibiting all contact. He’s imagining things that aren’t there. He’s embarrassing himself and a whole lot of other people and just not all there enough to realize it and move on. It’s pathetic.
Perry gets recorded and recorded and recorded trying to cause harm and then goes right back at it and wants to know who told and who in law enforcement is being told. He’s not entitled to that information and has never gotten even a hint and he keeps asking when we’ve all made it clear that’s not information he is going to have until Court and even then some of it he will never have. He’s slow. We have to repeat the same things over and over and over. He digs his hole deeper and deeper and deeper and can’t tell he is in way over his head. He vomits all over the place, eats it, gets told on, gets mad, then goes right back to eating his own vomit and it has been that way for now a decade. He’s stupid. He repeats the same thing every day, gets the same results and can’t figure out that if you want different results you can’t keep doing the same thing that gets you results you dont like. He’s stupid. Cynthia has worked with thousands of men and only has to say something one time so.for her to have to repeat herself only serves to piss her off and get on her nerves. Dealing with repeat is like fingernails on a chalkboard to her. There are many many conversations in Oklahoma about her intolerance for stupid. “You had better get what she’s saying her she will flat walk off and not waste her time giving you an explanation. So don’t play stupid with her and don’t insult her intelligence or she will shut you down and she’s done with you.” And that is true. She’s out thought Perry in her sleep for a decade and been a key player in being the first to catch his crimes. It’s really not been that hard. He’s not very smart. Doesn’t say much for Texas law enforcement that they all that time to.do what she has with her cop buddies help. They could have ended his crime spree before she ever moved to Texas and this one is big catch for law enforcement and her people are fully aware of that fact. He’s sick.twusted delusional mentally slow sadistic monster. No empathy for who he hurt just wants to know who told. That’s sick. That’s really really sick.
We are gonna give a “How To Sherlock That Bitch” Lesson Here for the slow. See Lesson below
Even if there were no McNamara cops getting recordings, Sherlock 101 applies. Here’s how one does the impossible.
Example One: Dave Roberson comes to Godiva’s after Cynthia returns home. Margo is over talking to him while customers around Cynthia complain that the waitress isn’t refilling their drinks because she’s over chatting with “that guy” too long.
Margo comes over to Cynthia, not the customers and asks “Are the Feds involved?”
Cynthia thinks to herself, “Hmmmm, not beneficial to me at all if they know the answer to that one way or the other. I’m not answering that question. Her response is: “My charges were not federal.”
Margo replies, “Oh good okay.” She then runs back over to Dave. He jumps up all excited, starts pecking away on his phone, all smiles, runs outside thinking he got some valuable piece of intel.
Joshua Burson sets up a facebook page spoofing Lisa Nealey and starts asking all kinds of questions that Lisa wouldn’t give a crap about. He asks “Did Lucky go to Cynthia’s work? Did cops go in there?” He wants Cynthia to tell him what she and Lucky discussed. He already knew he went into her work and talked with her because Lucky told him. He just wasn’t sure what all they talked about. He thought that if he pretended to be Lisa Nealey, Cynthia would spill it. Keep in mind they’ve called all over asking how she knows how to out sting op all of them and has, not once, not twice, not for a week, not for a month but for nearly a decade every time they went in trying to get information out of her. They have not even a hint of who their leaks are or who they are leaking to. Six years they’ve been trying to get something and they got nothing because these people are pros. Perry is slow so he’s not hard to outthink. If you have no skill set above that of a chimpanzee, you aren’t hard to outthink. If you have no idea that you should be deeply embarrassed by the bazaarly abnormal conduct you indulge in, you aren’t hard to outthink even for a person of average intellect. Her response “You can talk to police on the phone.”
1) Man has been found incoherent and unable to speak or move. 2) Man has no memory of a catastrophic event leading to the death of another individual in the room he is in, in fact, he’s found on top of the deceased and can’t remember what happened. 3) Man is seen in interview on the news having not a mark on him, pointing out to police he’s talking to that he does not appear to have been in a fight. 4) Officer tell him “You don’t appear to know what happened.” and walk out of the room
One then thinks to themselves, Hmmmm….what would cause such a thing? Drugs. Alcohol not really so much as drugs. The people with motive to kill him have done this before in fact they did it to me. Probably man was drugged but we can double check in other ways to confirm that hypothesis.
And one would then question the police who just said “You don’t appear to know what happened.” then leaving the room being the person they are talking to can’t offer any information because they were found incoherent, mumbling, unable to walk or talk and yet, those same police didn’t put it together in their heads that maybe he wasn’t in a fight and couldn’t have killed anyone at all. Maybe he was a target.
What Escambia should have done is as follows
1) Man is found knocked out, incoherent, mumbling, unable to walk or talk.
2) Man is not treated for being in that condition from being hit but with Narcan for Opioid Overdose
3)Man has no memory of events.
4) Man has pointed out his injuries are inconsistent with the other occupant in the room who appears to have been beat to death.
5) Man is a cop and may have a case back home that the offender would have an interest in his demise.
6) Man has no opioids in his personal possessions.
7) No weapon is in the room that matches the deceased individuals injuries.
8) Knocked out man could not if he wanted to done this and a weapon didn’t get up and walk out on its own.
9) Another man was in here and tried to kill both these guys. Since this one was knocked out what is the most likely hypothesis is the deceased began to notice his buddy acting like he was drugged. He’s also a cop. He knows his buddy well. He’s likely to have questioned occupant 3. Occupant 3 realizes he’s caught and begins to beat the ever living shit out of him and they do causing his death.
10) Drugged man is likely laying on the bed, grabbed and thrown on top and the deceased. Bad man leaves undetected because there were no cameras anywhere but the lobby.
Watch Las Vegas CSI because even those actors can get there faster than Escambia SO did. It’s really not that hard.
Mike’s attorney’s explanation of events that occurred that night are even more far fetched. He asserted “The Magic Drunk Butt” Theory which is equal to Seinfeld’s Magic Floogie Theory. Mike Nealey being incoherent, unable to walk or talk or move fell on top of Lucky Miller and with his magic butt caused Chief Miller’s injury of a bruised swollen eye, strangulation, blunt force trauma to the skull, and internal decapitation. He forgoes the blatant Brady Violation of his client not being tested for drugs with a full tox panel prior to being treated with Narcan and asserts he’s got a Magic butt that can cause all those fatal injuries while he’s passed out just by landing on him.
They didn’t get there in their heads which then makes us go, “Not batman and shouldn’t be cops if they can’t figure that out like we did. Wasn’t hard.” and in fact there then should have been more questions like, “What was he drugged with that made him be in that condition? He needs a blood test and a blood test prior to the administration of treatment which would then change the results of a blood test because we need to know what he was given, how much he was given and who gave it to him. If there is nothing in his personal belongings, probably he didn’t take it himself. So who, why, when and where did someone give that to him that caused those results? Nobody did any of that research or Sherlocking. Here is a little tip. You can’t have the training Cynthia has. You can at least get better than where you are watching Las Vegas CSI. Even the actors on that show know more than Escambia on how you Sherlock a murder.
We think Mike was drugged as the offender hoped to get him to tell who the McNamara cops are. Lucky started noticing something was wrong. He begins to question the offender and they fight and Lucky us killed while Mike sleeps through the whole thing. Dead men dont talk but neither do guys overdosed and knocked out cold. You know how we know this? They were asking if Lucky and Mike were a leak. They tried that on Cynthia. “Get her drink and talking and find out who these guys are ” she doesn’t drink much and for sure when she knows what they are up to sit they didn’t get a thing out of any of them. That doesn’t mean there wasn’t intent also to kill Mike to and the offender most likely left the room thinking both were dead. But he wanted Mike to spill it before he died and when he passed out, Lucky being a cop and knowing Mike notice something was wrong. This is hypothesis but the evidence supports it for sure more than anything Perry said or those guys in Pensacola. We will see if that new truck or pool they bought with Perry’s payoff was worth it when this is over.
We out copped Burson and Escambia and couldn’t be more proud. Perry gets off hurting people. We got off on out Sherlockingeveryone else and catching bad guys nobody else has the balls to. That’s our thing. We are good at it.
Any officer of the Court who wilfully and maliciously conceals material facts that were likely to change the outcome of the decision making body from whom it was concealed is guilty of fraud upon a court. Under many a courts decisions it is consistent with perjury. They knew the fact, they knew the fact was likely to change the outcome, they knew it was pertinent and they concealed the fact intentionally. Mike Nealey not having a blood test to see what drug warranted Narcan and how much he was given is concealment of a Brady Violation. Failure to collect and preserve all evidence favorable to the accused. If he’s unconscious, he’s not able to kill anyone at all. That was withheld and concealed from Mike Nealeys jury. His attorney foregoes this very key fact being put to the jury and instead asserts the magic butt theory. We have a headache in our eye and blood squirting out our ears from the aneurysm that gave us. What in THE hell did he get in exchange for his cooperation on that? How much will his bank account show Perry pays him to do that?
Click here to see Perry’s “Bus Pass” Threats and escalations. He’s gotten so much worse over the past weeks it’s making the information on his threats come in so much it’s hard to keep up with it all.
If there is a forged marriage license Cynthia has never seen it much less signed and she if it’s filed she wants a divorce and half of everything Perry owns.
Click here to see police recordings as of April 10 2021 Perry still going at her wallet, car and looking for another smear campaign. Click here to see info on Cynthia’s convo with Chief Miller and Perry’s attempt to bribe and coerce her to lie and back off. Evidence of more witness tampering.
Perry continues to make unwanted contact with Cynthia, harass and threaten and pester and bother her and take her money. Police tell us he will be charged for harassing their witness and grand larceny with intent to coerce. He has no idea who his leaks are or who in law enforcement they leak to. He asks constantly. He has no control over that. The more he causes problems and drama and loss the easier it is to get information to establish malicious premeditated crime and he wants to know who told. That’s private and confidential information and those people are protected from a mad man who hurts people. The fact that his crime is more uncovered than ever before in his life is a huge victory and just one of many to come. That’s not been done before. Cynthia did say 5 years ago “Your crime won’t be covered up this time. Won’t matter how much money you pay for a cover up. It won’t be covered up this time. ” Now he harasses her wanting to know who told. That’s a win right there in and of itself and one we are all very proud of. He’s never been able to control it but what she said has indeed happened and every time he asks about it that’s evidence that she knew what she was talking about and he just didn’t understand what he’s up against. He still doesn’t. If he did, he’d leave her alone and comply with the law.
And updates on even more threats from Charles Perry to Cynthia Ortiz as of June 2, 2021 here
Perry as of June 3, 2021 still bothering Cynthia and recorded discussing how much gas she has and how much money she has none of which is his business but is very creepy stalker of him. He’s pissing cops off like a MF
Click here to see Perry’s continued butting in to her financial matters, stalking, harassment, attempted coercion, intentional causing stress and duress, and more information on the fraud Perry caused on Officer Mike Nealey’s murder trial. The more he does this the more he’s told on. He whines and complains about being a rejected failure and not wanted and told on but does the same thing every day that provokes that. He’s also demanded that Cynthia go back to dancing. She quit in November of last year. He is pressuring her to dance the same way he pressured Mike Nealey to go to Florida. He said “Trust me” sure she will get right on that.
Just after Perry is told again then when he bothers Cynthia, invades her privacy without her consent, takes her money or causes loss, it’s easier to get all this stuff without his. Click here to see the new info police get Cynthia today June 14, 2021
Mr. Perry is failing to understand that nobody cares what he thinks, wants or needs. He’s not asked. He’s asked to leave everyone alone. Being he seems not to give a crap about what people think about disliking his inability to respect boundaries and the law, no one cares what he thinks. He never shuts up despite never being asked. He’s asked to stop bothering everyone. He’s asked to go away and get busy in his town with his own family. He’s asked to stop all contact in all forms with Cynthia not what he thinks, wants or needs.